Tuesday 26 August 2014

Right Breast Mammogram

So back to St. Josephs breast clinic again. Wednesday May 21st 10am. I am ready for this! Mammogram check, and ultrasound check. I start to pray in the waiting room.Go back for another ultrasound as the head doctor looks at the results on one screen and the ultrasound on another. He says yes there are about 5 cysts but not cancerous! which meant no biopsy! what a roller coaster. I was pretty much thinking I would be getting one or several that day. During these days I have been keeping life as normal as possible. Keeping the door open for any questions the kids may have and watching closely how they are doing. I continue to keep my emotions private. Take them top swimming, piano, family day at Catons Island Camp, appointments, what ever they normally would do.When at Catons Island they have this huge climbing wall, I was thinking about it the night before. You know I would love to do that wall but don't like heights. Why can't I do that wall?, it can't compare to being told I have cancer!. I might not have another chance  that wall,. So I did the wall! Anita and I did the darn Wall!!

Picked my mom up from the airport on Thursday May 22 for her to come and help me.  
School is almost over. June 6th is the last day for them. What great timing, thank you Lord! Get the call that my MRI, catscan, and bone scan. The dreaded MRI! which my mother in law calls the "coffin". I dread this- everyone says its so bad, all I know is I have to get a dye injected into me and lay on my stomach. Oh ya and one of Deans cousins had a bad reaction to the dye and got really sick from it! A few hours of tests on June 3rd Tuesday. I can do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment